Micromuni Online is a suite of municipal finance analysis tools accessible via your web browser. These tools simplify your municipal bond calculations and reporting by storing everything for you in the cloud.
Micromuni Online for:
- Desktop or Laptop Computers (PCs or Mac)
- Tables or Smart Phones (Android or iOS)
Micromuni Online includes:
- Micromuni Debt – for bond calculations, NIC, TIC, Arbitrage yield and competitive bidding calculations and verifications.
- Micromuni Refund – for advanced refunding verifications and portfolio cash flow analysis.
- Micromuni Sizing – for project financing calculations. Determine Bond Size, Capitalized Interest Fund, Reserve Funds and Sources and Uses of Funds.
Interested in Micromuni Online?
underwriters and financial consultants in determining a portfolio of securities that will
generate sufficient revenues to defease a set of escrow cash requirements. It is particularly valuable in determining the securities necessary for advanced refundings of municipal bond
Through Micromuni Refund, you establish a set of escrow cash requirements that can
consist of any valid dates and amounts, and you can structure or verify a portfolio of securities for the escrow. The total portfolio can even be a mix of securities with different day/year bases, such as Actual/Actual, 30/360, and Actual/360.
Micromuni Sizing provides flexibility when structuring a bond issue. All or some of the funds can be used to determine the correct bond size. After solving for the bond size and maturity amounts, Micromuni Sizing will display a sources and uses of funds report displaying how the bond proceeds are used. The Capitalized Interest Fund and the Construction Fund can be Net or Gross Funded.
Micromuni Sizing can also be used verify calculations of project financings. Bond Sizes can be fixed by which Micromuni Sizing can back into the Net Amount of funds available for the project.
Micromuni Sizing is a very flexible and friendly application that has a multitude of uses, including Advanced Refundings.
Micromuni desktop application software calculations have been verified by major rating agencies, accounting firms, and bond counsels.